The Spirit of our Lord is stirring us to Move Forward in Faith!
Upcoming dates: More information will be available each week in the church bulletin, the website and the Enews.
- Commitment Celebration – Sunday, May 19 with a dinner at 1:00pm
What needs to be done? See all the proposed projects below.
Major repairs are needed to our facility!
- All of our slate roofs need major work; It is good stewardship to protect this lovely facility God has given us where we carry out His mission. ($269,700)
- Major repairs to the masonry are required; ($54,800)
- The parking lot needs to be redone completely. The parking lot is the first thing guests and visitors see and they do form first impressions about us. Let’s put our best foot forward for the sake of those who are yet to come to faith and our church. ($118,900)
- The boiler needs replacing; Becoming more energy efficient is good stewardship of God’s resources. It will also provide greater comfort for those coming into our facility as it will offer both heat and air conditioning. Many memorial gifts have been given toward this needed addition. What blessings this will bring to our worship and our many ministries which wane during the Summer months due to how uncomfortable people, including our many weekly visitors who are in our building. With this blessing just picture what our Lord can and will do through our Summer worship and ministries in a comfortable building! ($531,620)
- Emergency generator. This will enable us to be a blessing to our surrounding community in times of great need thus showing the love of Christ in tangible ways. ($46,729)
How Can You Help?
- Prayerfully consider how you can help with your time, energy and resources God has so abundantly given to you as we “Move Forward in Faith”.
When you let God use your blessings, He pours down blessings on you and on others.
Be a part of it!!
Possible “give ups”
· Eating out or
· Specialty Coffee 1 x week
· Bottle of Wine