St. Paul Lutheran Preschool is a ministry of St. Paul Lutheran Church. We have been serving young children and their families in the North Tonawanda area since 1973.
- We accept children of all faiths and nationalities.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators and we are here to support their role in the teaching of their children.
- We recognize that God has a special future for each child.
- Jesus Christ is the center of all we do. Along with basic Bible stories and prayers, we want children to realize that Jesus is their best friend and with them in every part of their life.
- We believe that preschool children learn through a variety of experiences.
- We encourage independence and healthy self-esteem, so that the whole child grows spiritually, emotionally, physically, socially and intellectually.
- We believe that learning and development should be nurtured and not hurried.
More information about our program is available in the Preschool handbook, which may be downloaded on the “enrollment” page under the Preschool tab on this website, by calling the church office, or by emailing the director.
You and your Preschool age child are encouraged to visit our classroom and meet the teacher and staff. Please call the Church/Preschool office to find out when we are having an Open House (or look at the calendar tab of the St. Paul website). You may also call the office to schedule an individual visit.
For the safety of all in our building, we have a security system. All who enter the building during the school day, need to press a buzzer to be admitted by the staff.