THE STORY +THE WHOLE BIBLE + THE WHOLE CONGREGATION +
+THE WHOLE FAMILY + THE WHOLE YEAR+
Here is some basic information:
· THE STORY is the Bible written chronologically, in 31 Chapters, written like a novel.
· THE STORY tells of the great lengths that God went to bring us back to Him, through Jesus Christ.
· There are FIVE versions of THE STORY, for each age level. Each family will receive age-appropriate copies for their family: Preschool 3, 4 and Kindergarten (and younger too); Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-6, Teen (Gr. 7-12) and Adult.
· Audio CDs of the adult book will be available too, for those with a need for them – please sign up at church or call the office to reserve your set of CDs.
We will also have a companion reference guide, with maps, illustrations, and background information about each of the 31 chapters. This book will be available for $12.
· THREE Adult Bible study groups will be available for adults: Sundays – 9:20 am-10:20 am, Upper Fellowship Hall (UFH) ; Mondays – 8:00pm in the Bible study room; Wednesdays – 11:00am in the Bible study room
· A mailing is being sent out to “local” members/regular visitors during the week of August 26. A form for choosing the books for each family is included
· Books may be picked up at St. Paul on September 8/9, 15/16, 22/23, 29/30.
· When you pick up your books at St. Paul, you will receive a schedule. The schedule is also available below.
KREW BEGINS SUNDAY, September 29 at 9:30am - all KREW students will receive their own copy of THE STORY.
Help is still needed in various areas of this program – please see the PINK sign-up sheet on the bulletin board at the top of the stairs and/or talk with Linda Gerlach.
THE STORY schedule
(September 29, 2019 - June 3, 2020)